Learn the basics of how to share SoulCollage® with friends, clients, and in other groups by listening to Seena B. Frost, founder of SoulCollage®. Those who have not yet taken the SoulCollage® Facilitator Training can learn the basic guidelines for facilitating SoulCollage® in groups. Total: 1 hr 15 min
Note: Listening to this CD and the Introduction to SoulCollage® CD are pre-requisite for attending the SoulCollage® Facilitator Training.
2. The Basic Principles of SoulCollage®
3. The elements of SoulCollage®
4. What Does a Facilitator Do?
5. Frequently Asked Questions
6. What Happens at a SoulCollage® Facilitator Training?
7. Why practice SoulCollage®?
Facilitating SoulCollage® in Groups can now be purchased at the iTunes store.
Please note the following:
- The presentation is set up as a series of multiple tracks, so as to organize the lecture by topic. (iTunes refers to this entire CD presentation as an “Album” and each track as a “Song”). However, the presentation is really a single complete lecture, and is meant to be listened to as a whole. Each individual track makes little sense by itself, without the context of the entire presentation. (An exception to this would be the track “Introduction” which contains a brief introduction to the process.)
- Because of the way iTunes works, some of the tracks of the CD (the shorter ones) are available as “Songs” in the iTunes store at a price of 99 cents. This may seem like a bargain, but as per #1 above, these individual tracks will not make much sense by themelves. So, if you purchase one or more of the individual tracks, then you will most likely want to purchase the entire album, anyway.
- Do not confuse the track “Introduction” on this Facilitating SoulCollage® in Groups CD with the “Introduction to SoulCollage®” CD (also available as an iTunes Album), which is an entirely different presentation.
- If you are purchasing this recording in order to satisfy the requirement for attending the SoulCollage(R) Facilitator Training, be sure to purchase the entire Album (price $14.99). CLICK HERE to go to the iTunes store to complete your purchase.
Seena B. Frost, M. Div., M.A. studied theology at Yale Divinity School, married, raised four children, and then received a Master’s degree in psychology from Santa Clara University. She was a California licensed Marriage and Family Therapist. Special trainings with Jean Houston and Robin Van Doren inspired the combining of three of her life passions: spirituality, psychotherapy, and creativity. The SoulCollage® process and book have issued from this magical mix. Seena is the founder of a world-wide, rapidly growing, intuitive collage movement called SoulCollage®, a collage method incorporating images, imagination, and intuition.
“The intention of SoulCollage®: to offer a creative practice for exploring, healing and evolving our many-faceted Souls so every Soul is able to manifest its unique SoulEssence in increasingly balanced and joy-filled forms.” ~ Seena Frost
“A National Treasure!” – After experiencing the founder of SoulCollage®, Seena Frost, at a SoulCollage® Facilitator Training, a newly trained SoulCollage® Facilitator exclaimed, “Seena is a national treasure!” Seena’s love of play, creativity, and Spirit is contagious. Her wisdom and compassion offer an easy and enjoyable gateway for many people into self-discovery and self-cherishing.
Seena Frost is the author of the book, SoulCollage® Evolving, 8 CDs, and Journal of a Steadfast Fence. Her first book was a finalist in 2002 Nautilus Book Awards. Her book SoulCollage® Evolving is a finalist in the 2010 ForeWord Review’s Book of the Year Awards.
Learn more at SoulCollage® at soulcollage.com
(2010) Produced by Stephen Michael for SROlive.com™