Images want to speak, move, and make sound and music. By listening to their full range of expression, Art Therapist Audrey Chowdhury demonstrates how vocalizing can enrich your personal SoulCollage® practice and offer fun and insight to your workshop participants.
1. Introduction to Sound and SoulCollage®
2. Conducting Your Inner Orchestra
3. Vocalizing a Card’s Energy
4. Creating Harmonies Among Our Cards
5. We Sing to Them; They Sing to Us
6. The Music We Hear in Our Heads
7. Your Personal Practice: SoulCollage®, Sound, & Music
Audrey Chowdhury, M.S., ATR-BC, is a Board Certified, Registered Art Therapist and SoulCollage® Facilitator based in Wisconsin. In her practice as an Art Therapist, she has experienced the power of creativity to heal and transform lives.