Tav Sparks has always been interested in the practical applications of work in profound states of consciousness — how it changes for the better the way we live our lives. In Disc 3, Tav talks about the benefits and the healing power of working in enhanced states of awareness in Holotropic Breathwork.™ Transforming deep patterns will impact your everyday life in meaningful ways.
- The benefits of working with enhanced states of awareness
- Your profound experiences: Totally “real”, incredibly valuable
- The adventure of transforming your own deep patterns
- The power of inner experiences to impact your day in a meaningful way
- Activate your Awareness Positioning System and make it work for you every moment
- New resources to support your path
Tav Sparks is a writer, international workshop leader, and Director of Grof Transpersonal Training, a program offering certification in Holotropic Breathwork™. For nearly 25 years he has worked therapeutically with people in non-ordinary states of consciousness. He is the author of Movie Yoga: How Every Film Can Change Your Life. His writing also includes screenplays, the poetry book, Through Thunder, and the training manual Doing Not Doing: A Facilitator’s Guide to Holotropic Breathwork. A pioneer in the field of the wellness perspective in addiction, he is the author of the groundbreaking work, The Wide Open Door, the Twelve Steps, Spiritual Tradition, and the New Psychology. He lives in Mill Valley, California, with his wife, Cary, and son, Bryn. His son, Ason, and his grandsons, Dallin and Kellin, live in Georgia.
Learn more about Tav at holotropic.com
Produced by Stephen Michael for SROlive.com.