Kat Kirby, M.Ed., ATR, with Audrey Chowdhury, M.S., ATR-BC, have provided this audio introduction to SoulCollage® for art therapists, describing the basic structure and principles developed by Seena B. Frost and described in her book, SoulCollage® Evolving.
They share stories of working with this powerful transformative process and tell how SoulCollage® has been used for decision-making, grief work, addiction recovery, eating disorders, stress and anxiety, relationship issues, “shadow” work, community-building; and with adolescents, the disabled, the elderly, and men.
2. The Four Suits
4. The Shadow
5. SoulCollage® in Action – Stories
6. SoulCollage® and Community
7. SoulCollage® with Adolescents
8. SoulCollage® with the Disabled and Elderly
9. SoulCollage® and Relationship Issues
10. SoulCollage® with Eating Disorders and Addictions
11. SoulCollage® and Decision-Making
12. SoulCollage® with Grief Work
13. SoulCollage® with Stress and Anxiety
14. SoulCollage® with Men
15. Your SoulCollage® and Art Therapy Journey
Kat Kirby, M.Ed., ATR, is a Registered Art Therapist, SoulCollage® Facilitator and SoulCollage® Trainer, based in San Diego, CA. She believes in the healing power of the arts, and uses SoulCollage® in her art therapy work with groups and individuals.
Audrey Chowdhury, M.S., ATR-BC, is a Board Certified, Registered Art Therapist and SoulCollage® Facilitator based in Wisconsin. In her practice as an Art Therapist, she has experienced the power of creativity to heal and transform lives.
This recording was produced by Stephen Michael for SROlive.com